Santa cruz trek 05 Days
Santa Cruz trek is one of the most famous circuits in Cordillera Blanca. It is praised for its breath taking views, beautiful lakes with crystal clear water and Andean flora and fauna.
Day 1: Acclimatization Churup lake
This is a very good hike for acclimatizing. From Huaraz we go by car to the village of Pitec. On the way we pass several picturesque villages, such as Unchus and Llupa.
At 3850 meter we start our easy hike up to Lake Churup with its blue colors sitting at an altitude of 4440 m underneath snow-capped Churup mountain (5495). The last 100 meter before arriving to the lake involves some scrambling over steep rocks. And then come back to Huaraz for the same way.
Day 2: Huaraz - Cashapampa - Llamacorral (3760 m)
Starting in Huaraz, we take a bus to Cashapamba at 2800 m. We then ascend through a closed valley to reach Santa Cruz valley and reach Llamacoral at 3760 m. 4- hours aprox.
Day 3: Llamacorral - Taullipampa (4250 m)
A relaxed walk through picturesque Santa Cruz valley takes us through Polylepis forest. We pass two beautiful lakes, Chinancocha and Orconchocha, before we reach our camp at Taullipampa at 4200 m. 6-7 hours aprox.
Day 4: Taullipampa – Cachina Pampa (3750 m)
We walk up to Punta Union pass at 4750, which rewards us with spectacular views over Taulliraju, Quitaraju and other mountains. From the pass, the road leads us down to our camp at Huari Pampa (3700 m). 7 hours aprox.
Day 5: Cachinapampa - Vaquería - Huaraz
We descend by the valley Huaripampa until to Vaqueria. finally back to Huaraz transportation 6 to 7hrs approx.
Services included in the prices:
- Tour of Aclimatizzation
- Peruvian Mountain Guide (UIAGM / AGMP)
- Specialised cook
- Entrance to the Huascaran national park.
- First-Aid kit
- Private transport between Huaraz / start and end of trek.
- Complete meals during the trekking program
- Donkey driver
- Kitchen / dinning tent.
- Collective technical equipment
- Camping equipment
- Tent for 2 Person
- Toilette tent
- Travel accident and health insurance
- Pick-up from the station and transfer to the Hotel reserved for you in Huaraz.
- Transfers from the airport / hotel / airport - Lima
- Hotel accommodation in Lima.
- Tour of the city
- Transfer from the station to the hotel / station / hotel - Lima
- Bus ticket Huaraz / Lima,
- Hotel accommodation in accordance with tour program.
- Food and drink in Lima and Huaraz
- Travel luggage and Travel cancellation insurance
- Not mentioned food and beverages
- Personal Spending
- Personal equipment (tent, sleeping bag, backpack, harness, hiking pants, mountain jacket (goretex), hiking shoes, matraz, suitable clothing, personal medicine, crampons, ice axe, sunglasses, etc.)
May to September
Dates & Prices:
From / Until
Prices: * Get the price | ¡Contact us!