Mini Trek Huayhuash - Jahuacocha 04 Days
Cordillera Huayhuash is known as one of the most beautiful treks in the world. Due to high altitude passes, it is not an easy trek, but the spectacular views over the surrounding mountains, turquoise blue lakes and impressive landscapes totally pay off the effort.
Day 1: Huaraz 3100 m – Llamac - Rondoy Badu 4000 m
Leaving Huaraz via El Callejon de Huaylas until we reach Cono Cocha, where we will enjoy an impressive panoramic view of the Cordillera Huayhuash. We will be able to see the grand scale of the mountians like Yerupaja, Jirishanca, and Rondóy among others. Later we will pass through the villages of Llamac and Pocpa shortly being we set up camp. 5 hrs Approx.
Day 2: Rondoy Badu 4000 m – Paso Sambuya 4750 m - Laguna Jahuacocha 4050 m
We will start our near the Rondoy ravine until we arrive at Paso Sambuya (4750 m/ 15,583 feet) which has an incredible view of the mountain range that lays ahead of us. We will descend past Lake Solterococha via a switchback until we reach Juhuacocha. 6 hrs Approx.
Day 3: Laguna Jahuacocha 4050 m – Paso Yaucha 4850 m - Jahuacocha
This day starts with a hike up the Huacrish ravine. Later the route takes a switchback until we cross the Yaucha Pass where we enjoy a distinct view of the Cordillera Huayhuash. Fromt here, we will descend via a ridge surrouned by impressive landscapes. 6 hrs Approx.
Day 4: Laguna Jahuacocha – Paso Pampa de llamac 4350 m - Llamac 3300 m
On our last day, we descend via the Jahuacocha ravine and hike over the Pampa de Llamac Pass at 4350 m / 14,271 ft. From the high point of the day, we will hike down to the village of Llamac where we will take a bus back to Huaraz. 5 hours aprox.
Services included in the prices:
- Peruvian Local Guide
- Donkey driver
- First-Aid kit
- Private transportation Huaraz / according to the program / Huaraz
- Complete meals during the trek program and climbing program
- Kitchen / dinning tent
- Cooking equipment
- Collective technical equipment
- Camping tent / for 2 Person
- Toilette tent
- Travel accident and health insurance
- Hotel in Huaraz, according to the program (3 nights). Double room with breakfast included
- Transfer hotel / busstation – Huaraz in Hotel
- Transfer/bus station/Hotel – Lima
- Transfer airport/hotel/airport – Lima
- Nights Hotel in Lima / Double room with breakfast included
- City touring Lima
- Bus ticket Huaraz / Lima, executive service in public bus-Movil Tours or Cruz del Sur
- Tour of Aclimatizzation
- Entrance fee to the Comunity (Huayhuash)
- Horse(in case of emergency,for trekking parts)
- Travel luggage and Travel cancellation insurance
- Not mentioned food and beverages
- Personal Spending
- Personal camping and climbing equipment (sleeping bag, climbing boots, crampons, ice axe, gaiters, harness, snow glasses, appropriate clothes, personal medicines, etc.)
April to November
Dates & Prices:
From / Until
Prices: * Get the price | ¡Contact us!